Many issues related to Garmin Express come across when using outdated Garmin Express software or due to poor communication with the connected device. This can also be the one reason for the occurrence of the Garmin Express Not Working error issue. Well, there are some more certain reasons due to which you experience such a problematic error. However, how can you be kept yourself calm if you actually don’t know to eradicate it on your own? But you will surely get surprised when you Update Garmin GPS as this can resolve many sorts of common problems including Garmin Express Not Working error too. In this guide, you will teach you how to exactly update your software and make the problem eradicated. So, let’s start reading the blog and follow the provided instructions.
Different Methods To Fix Garmin Express Not Working Problem
Has your Garmin Express Software stopped working? Don’t you know the required possible directions to fix it? If really not, then let’s have a glimpse on the beneath points as here we cover all the potential ways to cope-up.
Method 1: Update Your Garmin Express Software
Garmin releases the newest upgraded information from time to time for their products and services. So, to obtain them what you are suggested to do is to check your software for updates every 2-3 months to ensure that the Garmin device has the latest updated software. Also, check your Garmin Express application for the latest update, and if updates are present immediately update it. Here is the way to check your Garmin Express update:
- To check for the latest updates, you have to go to the “Dashboard” of your application software
- If there is no update available, you will see a message “Garmin is already installed” which means it is confirmed that your application is up-to-date
In case after updating your Garmin Express software yet it is not working, then you have to use another method to fix it. Let’s glimpse the next method.
Method 2: Check The System Requirements That Garmin Application Required
Sometimes, due to the system not meeting the desired requirements of the Garmin Express software, the software may not work as you likely want it to be. Therefore, instantly check the system requirements and upgrade your PC accordingly.
- Windows 8 or above
- Microsoft .NET 4.5.2
- Minimum 1 GB RAM
- The system has to be up to 20 GB of free disk space
- Laughing Bacchus Wine cellars
- 1024 x 768 display resolution
- Need High-speed Internet
- OS X 10.10 or above
- No Need any Framework
- At least 2 GB RAM
- Helen Bennett
- May require up to 20 GB of free disk space
- 1440 x 900 display resolution
- Need High-speed Internet
Hence, these are the system requirements need to fulfill for your Windows or Mac operating device. You can simply go to the device manager tab in the control panel to check these properties.
Method 3: Check Your Internet Connection
Garmin Express Not Working issue can take place if there is a poor internet connection. Therefore, to start using your Garmin Express you must check the speed of the internet. Garmin app needs a fast internet connection to RUN it. Here are a few tips you should look at:
- Make sure that you have a high-speed internet connection because if it has a slow speed the Garmin Express app will take too much time to download.
- The speed of the internet should be flawless.
Method 4: Make Sure The Garmin Express App Is Not Blocked Via Windows
In case your Garmin Express Not Working properly, then first you have to be ensured that no installed Internet Security Software blocks this application. Here are the steps you need to follow for making sure about it:
- First, you have to give a right-click on the Garmin Express app and then choose the “Properties” option.
- Next, tap on the “Unblock” option if your application is unblocked.
- NOTE: If an “Unblock” option is not enabled, then it means your app is not blocked.
Method 5: Try To Open Garmin Express As An ‘Administrator’
It is another simpler way to eradicate Garmin Express Not Working error issue. Follow the given points to allow permission:
- Go to the GPS app on your device and give a right-click on it.
- After that select the “Properties” option and click on “Run as Administrator”
- Tap “Yes” to start it as admin.
- Once you have to do it, restart your PC.
If the same error still continues, then use the next method.
Method 6: Change the Folder Location Of Your Garmin Express App
Well, it is not an appropriate solution, but we can even once if nothing works out for resolving this problem. Therefore, let’s start swapping the location of your installed Garmin Express software folder in your operating system. And then after trying to open Garmin Express, if yet not working, go to the next method.
Method 7: Uninstall/Install Garmin Express App
You may uninstall the Garmin Express software program and then reinstall it again appropriately to get rid of Garmin Express Not Working problem. Here is how to do:
- First, click on the Start button and look for “Control panel”.
- Open the Control Panel window and tap “Programs and Features”.
- Choose the Garmin Express program and tap on the “Uninstall” button.
- A prompt window will open up on the next screen, click ‘Yes’ to successfully uninstall the Garmin Express application.
- Once it gets uninstalled, restart your PC.
- Now, download Garmin Express App again on your Windows and install it.
- After completing the installation process, restart your system.
Now, you can use your Garmin Express software without facing any errors.
Contact To Tech-Specialists For One-Stop Solution
Have you gone through the aforementioned fixing methods to annihilate Garmin Express Not Working? Is your Garmin Express still not working? Don’t you understand what should do now? If really not, then don’t panic! Just put a single ring on the 24/7 helpline number. One of our Garmin Troubleshooting Team will contact you soon and give you correct instructions to exterminate this problem.