Garmin is one of the essential technological devices all around the world as the company provides various fruitful products to its customers. It is specialize to be known for Garmin GPS device as GPS unite doesn’t let customers to enter into the darken place. It is generally used to navigate the satellite and smoothly reach destination by simply following the map directives shown on the display. Although, Garmin GPS is equip with the latest updates that assist in serving accurate results of travelling. To get the right twist and turns on roadways, it is require to instantly get Garmin GPS Update otherwise wrong information you will start receiving through map.
Most importantly, Garmin app is very much suitable for all system either it is computer, Smartphone or iPhone. To access the device frequently, Garmin is need to connect with the iPhone or iPad. Many users are noticing that their Garmin Is Not Connecting to iPhone and unfortunately don’t know why it is happening. This can be easily sorted out by just restart the iPhone and device both and then connecting them once again. Before start making connection, make sure using Bluetooth is turn-on. In the guide, you will learn more in less time!
Tips and Short Tricks To Solve the Garmin Not Connecting To The iPhone Problem
If your iPhone is not well-connecting to the Garmin device, don’t wag-off! Just give a try on the following steps one-by-one with concentration:
- First and forecast, you are suggested to perform is turn off your iPhone and your device both, and then after couple of second or a minute, turn them back on again.
- In the next step, enable Bluetooth technology on your iPhone from Control Center or by opening the Settings app, and navigating to Bluetooth, and tapping on the toggle to turn the Bluetooth ON.
- Next, Update the Garmin Connect app with the latest upgraded version.
- Now, remove your connected device appropriately from the Garmin Connect app and the Bluetooth settings on your iPhone to retry the pairing process.
- If you bought a new iPhone, remove your device from the Garmin Connect app on the mobile phone you intend to stop using.
- Bring your phone within 10 m (33 ft.) of the device.
- On your iPhone, open the Garmin Connect app now, select Garmin Connect menu or “Garmin Connect” menu, and thereafter select Garmin Devices > Add Device to enter pairing mode.
- From the watch face, hold MENU, and select Settings > Phone > Pair Phone.
Now, you can try connecting to the device. If Garmin Is Not Connecting yet, then try next solving guide.
Solution: Forget Device
If the previous proffered solving techniques didn’t work for you, you can try forgetting the device you paired with from Settings, and then start reconnecting hassle-freely. Here is what you should do for the same:
- First, open the “Settings” app and then go to “Bluetooth” tab
- Then, click on the “i” icon against the device name you’re having problems in connecting.
- Give a click on the “Forget This Device” button and confirm your action.
- Now pair your iPhone with the device again, and see if the issue has been resolved.
The above solution perhaps helpful for you in a way to get rid of the issues such as skipping, stopping, or stuttering especially when playing music tracks in your car over Bluetooth. But if the same problem still persists, jump to the next solution.
Solution: Reset Network Settings
Following are the instructed steps beneficial for resetting the network settings:
- Launch the Settings app and select General > Reset simultaneously
- Tap “Reset Network Settings” tab
- You’ll be required to enter your pass code correctly if you have one.
- Confirm your action in the popup
Your iPhone will then reboot. Once it starts up, try connecting to the device again. If your problem still exists, then just you have to restore and setup as new iPhone.
Connect With Tech-Specialists For Handy Remedy
Even after consciously walked through the above written guidelines you may still unable to eradicate Garmin Not Connecting To The iPhone issue. Don’t worry! The experts we have here are well-trained and dedicated to tackle Garmin not connecting to the iPhone issue. Being one of the top-most support teams for Garmin, we provide our service to our needy customers 24×7. So, never again feel blue when your Garmin refuges to connect to your iPhone as now you are just a call away for experiencing the best supportive service. For detailed quick info, you can contact us via helpline number. Our Garmin GPS professionals will definitely lend you a hand soon. Hence, stay calling stay connecting!