Garmin is one of the most renowned names in manufacturing GPS units offering a world-class user traveling experience. Though, GPS is a tremendous navigator purposely been utilized for travelling on land, sea, or air. There is no chance of losing your path while navigating through Garmin devices. Garmin GPS unit shows a precise location of your current place along with your destination. However, the device keeps on releasing new updates every year for better performance. So, when you purchase a brand new Garmin product, you need to Update Garmin GPS unit at every possible time. The package comes with 90 days free-trial, so within this duration, you don’t need to pay anything for Garmin Update. In today’s post, we discuss what amount has to pay to update the Garmin product. Stay tuned!
Garmin GPS Update: Why It Is Required
At a certain point, you find that your Garmin GPS is not responding and guiding you in the wrong directions. Well, such complicated hurdles coming across in your path due to out-of-date GPS device. Thus, download and install Garmin Express software in your operating system for Garmin Map Update. If you don’t want to get diverted from your path, don’t miss the chance to get the free map updates. After subscription, only within 90 days, you can update without investing a single penny. But, after ending 90 free guarantee days, you need to pay a specific amount for your map update. Cost varies for all types of subscriptions. So, what amount has to pay is fully depends on the subscription that you purchased.
What Would Be The Cost Of Garmin GPS Update?
Generally, Garmin provides two options to its users for buying the subscription of GPS units. So, you can either buy an individual map or a lifetime subscription. While most of the person usually go with an Individual Map Purchase as it plays safe and secure. When you opt for this option, the Garmin will charge you $75 approximately. It works for a single update and is effective as well.
If you are a regular GPS user, it would always be a better idea to choose the lifetime subscription option. While buying this subscription, you need to pay approximately $125. After spending this much amount, you will be eligible to get the Garmin GPS Update every quarter for a lifetime. Lifetime term specifically means a package that covers the device’s useful life until it expires. With Lifetime Update Subscriptions, you need to pay only once and thereafter update GPS whenever it is required.
Most Efficient Ways To Purchase New Maps
The Garmin new maps can be easily and effortlessly purchased directly from My Garmin Express. Here’s how to buy new upgraded maps:
- First and foremost, you are only required to enter the Garmin official website URL in your web browser.
- Thereafter, the highly interactive user interface of Garmin software will guide you properly.
- You will be instantly guided till the end of the transaction and completing the installation process as well.
- Now, in Garmin Express, you can easily find the available updates.
- Also, will know the price of the updates, just in few moments after connecting your device with the computer.
- These new updates are pretty much different as per the regions or countries.
- New map updates can be spontaneously done on any operating system either “Windows or Mac”.
However, if you want to maximize the effectiveness of your GPS device, Garmin Map Update will be the most important. However, initially no need to pay anything but after a certain period and according to the subscription you avail, you should spend money. Only after paying the relevant amount you can continue navigating your GPS device. Otherwise, you may be directed to the wrong left-right turns and thus, unfortunately, reach the dark place.
Instructive Guidelines To Update Garmin GPS
You should keep your GPS device upgraded as per the latest release to gain a great travelling experience. It is however always worth updating your map or GPS unit every single month. In the below section, we will show you how to quickly and efficiently Update Garmin GPS:
- First and forecast, Power-ON your Garmin GPS and computer devices.
- Now, connect both the devices using a compatible and fresh USB cable.
- Afterward, access www.garmin.com/express to download and install Garmin Express software on your Windows Desktop.
- After that, log in to your device. Doing so a window of Garmin Express will automatically open.
- Now, and you can see updates available (if any).
- Further, in the Garmin Express window, you will find the “Maps update available” option.
- Give an instant click on the “See pricing” tab.
- Thereafter, the “Prices and Payment” window will appear.
- Now, select your respective country and region from the drop-down menu.
- And then, tap “Continue”.
- Afterward, if you attempt to log in for the first time, hit the “Sign in” button.
- Next, a new window will pop-up, and you can thereafter clearly check the pricing of the update.
- Now, click the “Price” button.
- Then, proceeding ahead simply by following the on-screen prompted instructions and entering your address and payment option.
- Now, in the end, your Garmin Map is finally updated and ready to direct you correctly.
You can now frequently plan a road trip with your friends and go for it using your updated GPS navigator. An Update Garmin GPS map will give your proper information so, with no hindrance; you will reach your destination.
Dial 24/7 Toll-Free Helpline Number For More Info
After carefully reading the post, you would have got the best idea about the cost of investment in Update Garmin GPS. Additionally, we also have covered the complete procedures of updating the Garmin Map. The aforementioned instructed points will make it easy for you to update your Garmin Map. But if you fail to do so or face any technical glitch, feel free to call us at the given helpline number. We are round the clock ready to lend you a hand and serve you quality assistance at your doorstep.